Wooden Reels & Drums
Wooden (Softwood) Cable Drums
As the leading manufacturer of wooden reels in Pakistan, JK Packaging soft wood reels are utilized for extensive variety of cable and wire applications. We are producing reels that conform to industry standards. With expertise in wooden reel manufacturing business, JK Packaging has gained huge reputation for providing quality products. With JK Packaging, buyers have the benefit of dealing with a company that has its own manufacturing units, recycling plants, and assembly centers. As we have R&D resources, the needs of the buyers will be met now and into the future.
JK Packaging Softwood reels have been in existence since the company was first established. Flanges can be furnished with diameters varying from 14 inches to 160 inches. The reel heads are laminated using timber with 2 to 4 ply. The barrel staves are cut to the required curvature and thickness with help of machine cutters. Then, reels are bored to clients’ specifications for tie-off, drive and start holes.
JK Packaging wooden reels are ideal for piling cable and wire at power stations for electricity transmission and distribution. They can be used by telecommunications that includes wired, wireless, satellite TV etc.
JK Packaging reels are also used by industrial and commercial buildings. They are also used for piling up elevator cables and wire rope, cable and conduits.
Plywood Reels or Drums
JK Packaging plywood reels are intended for non-returnable, lightweight packaging for put-ups of wire, cable, rope, tape and chain products. Plywood reels are a versatile packaging medium. From the high quality of hardwood plywood to a more economical option of softwood plywood we can design a reel to meet your specific cubic and carrying capacity. This material can be used to wrap insulated wire and cable, cordage products, ferrous wire, chain, and other materials.
FLANGE MATERIALS FOR OUR PLYWOOD REELS
Hardwood Plywood Reels (HP)
- For the highest quality, strength, appearance and durability, this material surpasses all others.
- Thickness: 8mm, 10mm, 12mm, 15mm,18mm, 25mm, 1 1/4 inch, 1 1/2 inch.
- Diameter: Routinely available in sizes from 4 inch to 60 inch.
- Weight Capacity: Depending on flange thickness, the weight capacity of this product ranges from 5 to 2,000 pounds.
- Reelply, a hardboard-clad plywood, is another material option for flanges.
Softwood Plywood Reels (SW)
- Another option and offers savings as an alternative to hardwood plywood reels.
- Thickness: 1/2″, 5/8″, 3/4″ (others as requested),
- Diameter: Routinely available in sizes from 4 inch to 48 inch.
- Weight Capacity: Depending on flange thickness, the weight capacity of this product ranges from 5 to 800 pounds.
- Paper Tubes – The usual component in our plywood reels; however, if additional strength is recommended, we offer the plywood barrel.
- Plywood Barrels – Ensure the extra strength demanded by added weight capacity.
- Wood Stave Barrels – Can be molded for diameters of 8″ and larger.
- Commercial and industrial building
- Telecommunications (wired, wireless, satellite and CATV)
- Power transmission, control and distribution
- Infrastructures (wire rope, cable and conduit)
- Elevator cables